[bc-gnso] RE: GNSO Shelves New gTLD Work Due to Lack of Staff Support

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:18:52 UTC 2011

I agree.And in this case, am proposing this as chair, which I rarely do, but we have had a lot of member comments on this topic over our various meetings and calls. This is more a StratPlan/Operating Plan topic, not a Council issue. So, this letter would support any comments of councilors within the Council, but would go to the Chair/CEO/President, and Board.
I am proposing  a letter from the BC Chair, noting that this concern is a BC concern. The letter would be circulated to members for acceptance of the language of the letter.
We need to send the letter by the end of January, in order to have effective visibility.

I'll do a draft, but would welcome some additional members on drafting and editing. Other volunteers?
Chris, I am including you as V.Chair, Finance and Operations, and perhaps the two Finance Committee members as well?
Others who want to join this quick turn around drafting should so note.
Marilyn CadeBC ChairFrom: randruff at rnapartners.com