[bc-gnso] RE: GNSO Shelves New gTLD Work Due to Lack of Staff Support

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Tue Jan 18 22:22:28 UTC 2011

From: Phil Corwin [mailto:pcorwin at butera-andrews.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:17 AM
To: 'marilynscade at hotmail.com'; 'randruff at rnapartners.com';
Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] RE: GNSO Shelves New gTLD Work Due to Lack of Staff

-- Branch Rickey

From: Marilyn Cade [mailto:marilynscade at hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 10:18 AM
To: ron Andruff <randruff at rnapartners.com>; bc - GNSO list
<bc-gnso at icann.org>
Support

I agree.

And in this case, am proposing this as chair, which I rarely do, but we have
had a lot of member comments on this topic over our various meetings and

calls. This is more a StratPlan/Operating Plan topic, not a Council issue.
So, this letter would support any comments of councilors within the Council,
but

would go to the Chair/CEO/President, and Board.

I am proposing  a letter from the BC Chair, noting that this concern is a BC
concern. The letter would be circulated to members for acceptance of the
language of the letter.

We need to send the letter by the end of January, in order to have effective
visibility.

I'll do a draft, but would welcome some additional members on drafting and
editing. Other volunteers?

Chris, I am including you as V.Chair, Finance and Operations, and perhaps
the two Finance Committee members as well?

Others who want to join this quick turn around drafting should so note.

Marilyn Cade

BC Chair

  _____