[bc-gnso] please review: brief BC comment on IRTP-B recommendations

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 31 17:43:36 UTC 2011

I support this approach, which states the BC perspective about remanding back to the GNSO Council, but with the requirement that it be then remanded to the WG, who would be the appropriate party to re examine and develop alternate or modified recommendations.
Marilyn Cade, speaking as an individual member of the BC