[bc-gnso] Singapore Schedule - Closed Work Sessions?

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Thu Jun 9 21:01:30 UTC 2011

Speaking of closed meetings, I noticed that all the GAC Plenary Sessions in Singapore are closed, reversing the policy of the past few years in which the majority were open to public observation and going back to its prior, non-transparent practice.

This is somewhat disturbing given the larger role that the GAC is now playing within ICANN.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050