[bc-gnso] ICANN Meeting 2012 Costa Rica and Prague

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Sun Jun 26 03:49:26 UTC 2011

Dear Members,

http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/resolutions-24jun11-en.htm#1.11

Part  of the consensus motions for last Fridays board meeting that was not
read out  (strangely to me) an on the fast scroll up of the minutes I mis
read as Puerto Rico.

Resolved (2011.06.24.14), the Board accepts the proposal of the Academia
Nacional de Ciencias, Costa Rica and approves that the ICANN 2012 Latin
America Meeting shall be held in San Jose, Costa Rica from 11-16 March 2012,
with a budget not to exceed US$2.29M.

Resolved (2011.06.24.15), the Board accepts the proposal of CZ.NIC, Czech
Republic and approves that the ICANN 2012 Europe Meeting shall be held in
Prague, Czech Republic from 24-29 June 2012, with a budget not to exceed
US$2.268M

Rod has previously blogged that the October meeting will be in Toronto,
Canada.

Looking forward to see you there.

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director