[bc-gnso] BC Comment - FY12 Travel Support Guidelines DRAFT

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Tue Jun 28 04:15:38 UTC 2011

Thanks Chris, I have a question. what are you referring to here? .

The mechanism of the selection of the recipient should be self determined by
that group and described in their operating practices   The BC has such a
mechanism.

Do we have such a mechanism written somewhere in our 'operating practices'?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh

RODENBAUGH LAW