[bc-gnso] Informational Updates for BC Members

Benedetta Rossi secretariat-bc at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 19:08:10 UTC 2011

Dear Members,
The attached documents are provided for your convenience and to note the agenda for the Saturday and Sunday meetings of the GNSO Council and the GNSO.  In addition, the GNSO Councilagenda for Wednesday is provided, and two supporting documents: a white paper prepared by Liz Gasster, ICANN policy staff, on the cross SO/AC Working Group's topic, and the ICANNStrategic Plan.
Other links in the documents will take you to relevant documents.
ICANN's schedule is not yet updated to reflect the changes in the schedule, and Chris and Marilyn ask that you stay tuned until tomorrow, when we hope to have updated details on when the Board and GAC will meet, and the reorganization of the CSG and BC scheduled sessions for next week.
In the meantime, we hope that you find this information helpful for your planning.
The Chair is considering several short sessions with members, and that is likely to startwith Friday late afternoon or Saturday early, in order to give the ExComm and Councilorsinput on some of the topics on the weekend discussions.  We will have more information on Wednesday.
For logistical planning, we will begin using meetings at bizconst.org once we arriveat San Francisco, so that the rest of the BC is not bothered with organizational gatherings.

Kindest Regards,

Benedetta Rossi
BC Secretariat