[bc-gnso] update from the room/ICANN/Public forum on Scorecard

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 01:00:07 UTC 2011

Thanks to the BC members who threw yourselves into the editing of BC comments. Steve and Chris and I are especially appreciative that this was short notice but essential, and we met the opportunity.
We will be talking more over the next days, as we hear what happens during the GAC and Board's discussions.
I am asked to submit our comments in writing, so I will be cleaning up with help from transcript.
Looking forward to seeing those of you here at Breakfast, or in the social events tonight.
IF you have feedback, please use the list, or send to meetings at bizconst.org if it is just about the meeting here.