[bc-gnso] Proposed BC comments on IRTP-B

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Fri Mar 18 23:03:40 UTC 2011

hi all,

i've attached a draft version of our comments on the IRTP-B working-group's final report.  Steve and Berry will have to take it from here -- i don't know what happens next, but we are on a pretty fixed timeline that needs to be met in order to get comments back to me on changes you'd like to see in this and then complete our voting in time to submit these comments.

Berry and Steve, could you chime in with specific dates and actions that need to happen in order for all this to work properly?

thanks,

mikey