[bc-gnso] Members debriefing call

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Mon Mar 21 21:32:21 UTC 2011

are there any other Board candidates on the non-contracted side of the house?  was there a call for expressions of interest?  t'would be good to get that going if it hasn't happened already.

mikey

On Mar 21, 2011, at 3:50 PM, Deutsch, Sarah B wrote:

> Agree. This is fair and prevents multiple calls.
>

> Sarah B. Deutsch
> Vice President & Associate General Counsel
> Verizon Communications
> Phone: 703-351-3044
> Fax: 703-351-3670
> sarah.b.deutsch at verizon.com

phone 	651-647-6109
fax  		866-280-2356
web 	http://www.haven2.com
handle	OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc.)