[bc-gnso] Proposed BC comment on ICANN proposed budget for 2012

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Tue Mar 22 02:16:27 UTC 2011

ICANN is now gathering public comment on its proposed framework for FY 2012 operating plan and budget.

Attached is a discussion draft for BC comments prepared by Chris Chaplow, our Vice Chair for Finance & Administration.

(Those of you in San Francisco last week heard Chris summarize these comments in the Public Forum on Thursday. )

ICANN's Comment period closes 4-April, so today (21-March) begins our 14-day review period for this discussion draft.

Please review and post your suggestions/edits as soon as possible.   If there are no disagreements noted by 30-March, these comments will be adopted without a voting period, and posted to ICANN on 4-April.

For topic background, see  http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#op-budget-fy2012

Thanks again to Chris for his leadership on all ICANN financial and administrative issues.

Steve DelBianco
Vice chair for policy coordination