APOLOGIES FOR CONFUSION [bc-gnso] BC Meeting, March 15 2011 slides

Benedetta Rossi secretariat-bc at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 10:33:07 UTC 2011

Dear members,
Apologies for the confusion. I seem to have sent out the slides in multiple emails, so please disregard them all apart from the one below. My email kept telling me the sending had failed, when in fact it hadn't! You migh receive a few more emails, so please just erase them and accept my apologies for the confusion!

Thank you,
Kindest Regards,

Benedetta Rossi
BC Secretariat