[bc-gnso] Business Constituency statement on the Board Reply to GAC Scorecard

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Fri Mar 25 20:33:22 UTC 2011

Attached is a written statement of the BC on the Board – GAC negotiations over the new gTLD Scorecard.    This was provided to ICANN staff today, in time for their guidebook redline work.

Kurt & Karen -

As officers of the BC, Marilyn Cade and I prepared a written statement summarizing comments made by the BC last week in SFO regarding the GAC Scorecard.

We understand this statement may be of help as you and the Board develop the Guidebook redline and response to the GAC Scorecard.