[bc-gnso] Secretariat change of email address

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:52:21 UTC 2011

Congratulations to Chris and Bene for their continued diligence in the BC use of the toolkit.
It isn't simple, BC members, and Bene and Chris [and I] are trying to utilize services that are sometimes challenging.
Join me in thanking Chris and Bene for their efforts which are going in the long term, benefit the BC.
Marilyn CadeBC Chair