[bc-gnso] Announcement of Discussion topics in preparation for ICANN Dakar - Strat Plan and ICANN Meetings for the Next Decade

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Fri Oct 14 17:12:37 UTC 2011

Thanks for this detailed background, Marilyn.  I expect we will get into
some of this on Monday's call, as well as in Dakar?  Clearly all of these
issues affect ICANN and its development into the global institution that we
are all trying to build, so it is important that members give this
considerations.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff