[bc-gnso] Policy calendar for 19-Oct-2011 BC member call/Announcement of CSG : Step In for completion of the CSG term of Sarah Deutsch

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:56:16 UTC 2011

Thanks, Steve. Excellent, as always. See all on the call, in a few minutes.

Separate Announcement: Thanks to Sarah Deutsch as CSG Rep, and welcome to Ron Andruff for willingness to 'step in'.
I would like to use this opportunity to ask you to welcome and thank Ron Andruff, who has agreed to 'step-in' to complete Sarah's term as CSG. Ron has agreed to fill the 3.5 months remaining, with the understanding that he can help us as CSG on ground in Dakar, but intends for his filling in the term to expire, at the time of our election in February.
So, thank Sarah for her role as CSG [our first CSG rep!], and wish her and Waudo well in their role in NomComm, and join me in thanking Ron for 'stepping in'. Filling incomplete terms means he will be debriefing with Sarah on ground in Dakar, and helping in our negotiations on V.Chair elections, appointment of the NomComm to the House, and helping to assess any needed Charter improvements or Changes int he CSG Charter. It is a short term but important period, and we will all benefit from Ron's great diplomatic skills.
Marilyn CadeBC Chair