[bc-gnso] CSG /Members discussion on Tuesday with Council Chair Candidate/attached Candidate statement - announcement of V.Chair Candidate from Non Contracted House

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 14:27:12 UTC 2011

I am pleased to advise BC members that Stephane Van Gelder, who is standing for Council Chair re-election for a one year term, has accepted an invitation to meet with the full CSG membership on Tuesday, 4 p.m., in the CSG meeting room.
His Candidate Statement is attached for your convenience.  While Stephane is standing unopposed, he must still gain 60% of the votes of both houses to be elected.
Vice Chairs are chosen separately, and differently. Each House determines their procedure, and provides one vice chair. The procedure in the Non Contracted Party House is discussed separatly.  However, I would like to advise Members that  Wolf Ulrich Knoben, ISPCP Councilor,  has been nominated by the CSG as a Vice Chair Candidate.  I will forward his candidate statement in due course.