[bc-gnso] IRTP-B -- heads up

Deutsch, Sarah B sarah.b.deutsch at verizon.com
Fri Oct 21 14:18:27 UTC 2011

Just for background purposes, can you tell us more about who is pushing the "or other external legal requirements" language and what arguments they put forth in support?  I agree with the concern that this language is extremely vague and invites mischief.

Sarah

Sarah B. Deutsch
Vice President & Associate General Counsel
Verizon Communications
Phone: 703-351-3044