[bc-gnso] SUNDAY meeting Reminder of two SSR related sessions today:

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 15:15:52 UTC 2011

Remember that the SSR-RT, with Jeff Brueggeman, as the CSG rep, will present today, and that the DSSR, chaired by Mikey O'Connor, [a BC member] and Scott McCormick, as our designated BC rep, will present Sunday afternoon.
The dial information to participate remotely will be on the schedule on the ICANN website.
If you are in Dakar physically, the sessions are in the Salon Verte, where the GNSO Working sessions/Council have been Sat/Sunday.
Important issues to the BC -- I hope you will be able to join our colleagues.
And, of course, the BC drinks for members, separately announced will take place after the meetings close. Check email from Secretariat on where to find all of your BC colleagues for a round of drinks.
Marilyn Cade,BC Chair