[bc-gnso] Fw: [council] Fwd: GAC advice: 1) possible UDRP 2) the IOC and Red Cross/Red Crescent

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Mon Sep 19 16:43:33 UTC 2011

What is the status of consideration of UDRP reform within the GNSO Council? I noted the GAC communication on this subject but did not see it listed as a matter for consideration for the 9/22 GNSO meeting. I presume that any effort in this regard would focus on procedural rather than substantive aspects.

Thanks in advance for any further information you can provide.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050