[bc-gnso] ICANN and Ethics

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Mon Sep 19 20:35:12 UTC 2011

Thanks Mikey, much appreciated.

It's taken several weeks and multiple drafts to get it to the point where I was comfortable publishing it. (Of course, I'm sure I'll think of something else I wish I had said or clarified now that it's posted - but at a certain point it's done.)

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050