[bc-gnso] RE: Policy calendar for 10-Apr-2012 BC member call

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Tue Apr 10 14:55:31 UTC 2012

I really regret that I will not be able to join this call at 11 because I have a call with a client's Board.

How long is it scheduled to go? I may be able to join after some time has passed. If not, I will follow up separately.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050