[bc-gnso] Nom Com December Conference Call Report Card

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 03:51:53 UTC 2012

Thanks, Ron.

Let me open a discussion about characteristics of candidates - not asking for names. Think widely about statesmanlike qualities, not just business folks. We need to step the Board toward a different level... And it starts with candidates for the NomCom to select from.

Marilyn Cade
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T