[bc-gnso] Re: Business Constituency comment on Board Consideration of IRTP-B Recommendations

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Thu Feb 9 01:13:40 UTC 2012

That's why we directed this request to Mikey and Chris instead of Phil.

No worries — I will amend our August comment and submit.
--Steve

From: Phil Corwin <psc at vlaw-dc.com<mailto:psc at vlaw-dc.com>>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 23:47:27 +0000
To: Mike O'Connor <mike at haven2.com<mailto:mike at haven2.com>>, Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco at netchoice.org<mailto:sdelbianco at netchoice.org>>
Cc: Chris Chaplow <chris at andalucia.com<mailto:chris at andalucia.com>>, bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso at icann.org<mailto:bc-gnso at icann.org>>
Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] Re: Business Constituency comment on Board Consideration of IRTP-B Recommendations

That’s for the current, ongoing IRTP-C WG, where they are still in the planning rather than very much substantive stages.

The comment period is for one recommendation from  last year’s IRTP-B.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050