[bc-gnso] : For discussion and review: proposed BC list of implementation improvements for new gTLD program

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Thu Feb 9 16:55:55 UTC 2012

RNA Partners supports CADNA's additional comments.

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

RNA Partners, Inc.

  _____

implementation improvements for new gTLD program

Here are comments from BC Member CADNA.

From: Yvette Miller <yvette at CADNA.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 10:07:11 -0600
To: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco at netchoice.org>
implementation improvements for new gTLD program

I'd like to submit the attached comments on behalf of CADNA.

Best,

Yvette

--

Yvette Miller
Director, Communications and Marketing
yvette at cadna.org

CADNA: http://www.cadna.org

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return
e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments from your system.