[bc-gnso] Costa Rica Preparation, please respond

MARIO MAAWAD MARCOS mmaawad at lacaixa.es
Mon Feb 27 09:14:41 UTC 2012

Dear Benedetta,

Here are my information regarding the Costa Rica meeting:

Arrival/Departure Date: Arrival SUN 11 MAR. Departure FRI 16 MAR
Hotel Name: COURTYARD MARRIOTT ESCAZU MARGINAL 10201-SAN JOSE; COSTA RICA TFNO.: 011 50622083000
Contact details whilst in Costa Rica: Mobile Phone: +34 620908692
Extra guests attending BC Social Events: None

Bests,
Mario.