[bc-gnso] Reminder concerning BC Private Mailing List

Benedetta Rossi bc-secretariat at icann.org
Mon Jan 9 11:54:32 UTC 2012

Dear Members,

I am just submitting a reminder concerning the bc private mailing list
(bc-private at icann.org): as previously mentioned, only subscribed members
can post to the list, so please remember this when attempting to post to
the list using a different email address to the one you normally use. If
you do so, the email will be blocked until I manually approve the email
by recognizing the member via the "unknown" email address.

Please let me know if you would like me to add another email address for
you to prevent this from happening in the future. I am sending this
reminder because in the last couple of weeks I have received several
bounces from different email addresses, so I thought I would flag this
to everyone.

Thank you,

--
Kind Regards,