[bc-gnso] here's a GREAT piece by Cory Doctorow which touches on many of the issues we like to discuss

Smith, Bill bill.smith at paypal-inc.com
Fri Jan 13 18:18:16 UTC 2012

Excellent piece Mikey!

I especially like the part that discusses how some have argued that DNS Filtering is being used (and purportedly works) for some nation states, therefore the United States should use it. I won't go into the many reasons why this argument is flawed other than to say Spring 2011 provides more than enough evidence that DNS filtering does not work.