[bc-gnso] Costa Rica Meeting - planning a social event with the Board & business community: RESPONSE REQUIRED

Benedetta Rossi bc-secretariat at icann.org
Tue Jan 31 17:27:35 UTC 2012

Dear BC Members,

The Chair is negotiating whether we could have a social event with the
Board & the local business community in Costa Rica. A head count from
business is required today. Other information will be requested at a
later date including arrival/departure dates, hotel name, contact
details in Costa Rica, but for now can you please let me know if you are
planning on attending the meeting. The social event is currently being
scheduled for either the Sunday, Monday or Tuesday evening. All of these
dates are tentative, but this information will help develop the interest
of the Board and local business community in Costa Rica, so please try
to send me an RSVP asap so the Chair can proceed with the necessary
arrangements.

Thank you,

--
Kind Regards,