[bc-gnso] REMINDER: Prague Meeting Report - call for members observations

Benedetta Rossi bc-secretariat at icann.org
Thu Jul 5 17:57:28 UTC 2012

Dear BC Members,

This is a reminder for the call for members observations from the
meetings in Prague. Please see below the email I sent last week to the
list. So far I have received observations from Elisa Cooper regarding
WHOIS - thank you ever so much for submitting this so promptly Elisa!

The deadline for submissions is Monday 9th July 2012, so I can then
publish them on the BC website & wiki.

Kind Regards,

Benedetta Rossi
BC Secretariat