[bc-gnso] CEO announcement/Friday

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Tue Jun 19 14:06:18 UTC 2012

Marilyn,

This will be interesting.

Normally there are two press conf at an ICANN meeting one after the opening
ceremony and one after the Friday board meeting.

Normally only accredited press can attend.

Normally about 10 – 15 attend.

Michelle Chaplow of the BC is accredited press (as per the ICANN meeting
registration) and normally attends.

(We land in Prague at 14.30 local time on Fri so it will be tight.)

Anybody wanting breaking news of the new SEO name would  best  follow #ICANN
on twitter.

Best

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director