[bc-gnso] GNSO improvement Communications

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Thu Jun 21 22:28:34 UTC 2012

Ron,

When I asked you on the members call in the week whether you work  on the
SCI related to GNSO improvements – it was at the back of my mind that the
final report of the GNSO improvement Communications and Coordination Work
team  recommended a review one year on.  This was because there was a
feeling that a report on improvements in communication would be greeted with
a yes and put aside and forgotten.    I have looked this up.

The council resolution in 2010 was

 <http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-osc-ccc/msg00191.html>
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-osc-ccc/msg00191.html

RESOLVED FURTHER, that the GNSO Council accepts the CCT’s specific

recommendation to convene a standing committee whose role will be to
monitor,

coordinate, and manage the continuing implementation of the various

recommendations emanating from the chartered GNSO Improvements Work Teams;

I wonder if this is with your remit or has it been forgotten?

One big   product of the CCT was the new gNSO website which finally was
launched recently.

One area not tackled well (imho) was Document Management, this has not been
heard of again until I saw an item in the FY13 Budget for this as a project.

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucia.com S.L.
Avenida del Carmen 9