[bc-gnso] RE: GNSO improvement Communications

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Sat Jun 23 13:04:03 UTC 2012

Ron,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I was at the  SCI report to Council Working Session

<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/GNSO+Working+Sessio
n+Prague+Saturday+2012-06-23>
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/GNSO+Working+Session
+Prague+Saturday+2012-06-23

the morning and noticed that the work presentation was  entirely dedicated
to GNSO Council operating procedures, so I asked the higher level question
why other GNSO  improvements were not being considered.

Wolf responded that the WG would consider any items suggested by the
community.

I will write to Wolf as you suggest and flag this as an opportunity for any
other BC or CSG members to draw attention to broken parts of the GNSO,
especially those which are an unintended consequence of the GNSO
improvements.

best

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director