[bc-gnso] Status of drafting team work on reserved names for Olympics & Red Cross

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Thu Mar 1 14:31:36 UTC 2012

BC members — here's a status report on a GNSO working group, created to respond to GAC's request for reserved status on Olympics and Red Cross — at both the top and second level.

I am on this working Group and we have a call tomorrow (Friday) with the GAC to tell them about our progress.   This will be a topic in Costa Rica as well.

Your comments and suggestions welcome.