[bc-gnso] Kieren's summary of the status of RAA discussions

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Wed Mar 7 16:14:55 UTC 2012

I hardly ever say anything in the "I told you so" vein, but I do recall expressing substantial reservations at the time the GNSO reform plan was unveiled that splitting it between contracted and non-contracted parties would institutionalize existing divisions and make consensus even more difficult to achieve. Unfortunately time and experience seem to have borne that out.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050