[bc-gnso] ICANN Eliminates Board Meetings at ICANN Meetings

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Tue May 1 15:21:17 UTC 2012

Like the rest of the voices heard on this list on this topic, I, too, feel
that this announcement is antithetical to the bottom up consensus based
process ICANN has been built on; and worse, it could not come at a more
inopportune time.  Sadly, showcasing the yawning disconnect between the
Board and the community - at this critical juncture - could, and should,
have been avoided, in my view.  Now, it is going to be very difficult to get
the Genie back in the bottle.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff