[bc-gnso] New GNSO website live

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Thu May 24 06:21:38 UTC 2012

Dear BC Members,

The new GNSO website is now live. It has left the old 1998 ‘look’ and come
into the modern world in a content System called Drupal.

gnso.icann.org

It is the product of a lot of work by a team as Ken explains below that
included two BC members myself and Berry. The origins were the GNSO
improvements CCT work team which was the first work I took part in for the
BC.   The ‘design’ look was later created by Cheryl Gatward who creates the
BC brochures.

Congratulations to all.

Best regards,

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucia.com S.L.
Avenida del Carmen 9
Ed. Puertosol, Puerto Deportivo
1ª Planta, Oficina 30
Estepona, 29680
Malaga, Spain
Tel: + (34) 952 897 865
Fax: + (34) 952 897 874
E-mail:  <mailto:chris at andalucia.com> chris at andalucia.com
Web:  <http://www.andalucia.com/> www.andalucia.com
Information about Andalucia, Spain.

I would like to add my own personal congratulations to the entire team.
Having been intimately involved in the early design phases of this project
(with Scott Pinzon and Chris Chaplow) and now seeing it come alive so
magnificently is gratifying to say the least!

Thanks to everyone, especially Berry and the Web-Admin team, for having
faith in the original concept and following it through to fruition! I know
that it required an extraordinary effort to push this project into the
end-zone, but the proof of success is now demonstrable at:
http://gnso.icann.org.

Well Done! J

Ken Bour