[bc-gnso] FY13 Operating Plan and Budget Comment

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Thu May 24 22:54:52 UTC 2012

Dear BC Members,

Please find attached comments that I have submitted on the FY13 Operating
Plan and Budget.

We anticipate that the BC and the CSG will submit more detailed comments in
the ‘reply round’  which opens tomorrow until the 15th June.

I have asked a lot of clarification questions and drawn on material from our
Framework Budget submission as I don’t think it was adequately addressed at
that time.

I think we should  focus on the 25 individual project comments in the reply
round.

Best regards,

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director