[bc-gnso] FY13 Operating Plan and Budget Comment

Gabriela Szlak gabrielaszlak at gmail.com
Fri May 25 18:55:30 UTC 2012

Thank you Chris,

I agree with Marilyn: As one of the two fellows you are referring to, I am
grateful the BC supports the fellowship program and agree to support small
business participants from developing countries.

>From my experience, most SMEs from my region are unaware of the work ICANN
does.

In that sense, as we have been discussing, I believe that the BC interest
to support the fellowship program, must come together with outreach
targeted activities. I will be happy to discuss more on that.

G.

Gabriela Szlak

www.einstituto.org
www.estudiorosz.com