[bc-gnso] FILED: Business Constituency comment on ICANN meetings proposal

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Sat Nov 17 01:09:13 UTC 2012

Today the BC filed initial comments & recommendations on ICANN's proposal  (link<http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/meetings-proposal-2012-02oct12-en.htm>) for consolidated meetings. (see our comments below)

During the Reply Comment period thru 7-Dec, we plan to elaborate on our recommendations, based on suggestions from Marilyn Cade and Chris Chaplow.  We will circulate a draft for BC member review.

--Steve