[bc-gnso] Toronto Agenda for BC members call.

Frederick Felman Frederick.Felman at markmonitor.com
Tue Oct 2 16:00:05 UTC 2012

Marilyn -

Apparently, I could not be heard when there was a call for other business.  I won't be able to remain on the entire call as I have another meeting. Would you please ask if there are others that feel there should be a general vote on Nomination Committee representation as we do?

I'm sorry if we did not object before the excomm acted, I missed that it was going to be decided by the excomm only.

We are uncomfortable with the composition of BC representation on the NomComm. We would like to see a large business representative in the mix and want to see if others feel the same way.

Thank you  - Fred