[bc-gnso] meeting with the NC during the Toronto meeting/conflicts of interest from officers/councilors who are on the ExCom

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:31:49 UTC 2012

I have no conflict of interest in the selection of the BC appointees to the NC.
Planning for interaction with the NomComm Chair and Chair Elect
ICANN has announced the Chair and Chair Elect, and I invite members to review those announcements on the ICANN website.
Interaction with the BC:  The Nominating Committee, with the new Chair and Chair Elect, and other participants, will join the BC for a 30 minute slot. The Chair will explain that the NC maintains strict confidentiality of SOIs received, and even those who are past members are bound by a strict confidentiality guideline.  Please review the bylaw information about the NC roleand responsibilities. To maximize your contribution during this discussion, I would suggest that you review some of the recent reports of the NomComm in addition. You can find those by doing a search on the website.

We are finalizing the slot with the NC and will do our best to organize it on Tuesday or Wednesday in our scheduled time slots.
Marilyn Cade, BC Chair