[bc-gnso] Joint position from the CSG Constituencies on Improvements to the RPMs for new gTLDs -- website posting

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 23:42:58 UTC 2012

Dear Kurt and Margie
The document that the CSG constituencies presented to the Board during the CSG and Board discussions on Tuesday, October 17, can be found at the following website link.

http://www.bizconst.org/Positions-Statements/Consensus Improvements to RPMs for new gTLDs.pdf

As this is a consensus document of the three constituencies, the link is stand alone.
As the BC's Feb 2012 correspondence is on the Board correspondence page, I am wondering if we need to also post that again? It is not part of the consensus agreement, so is not appropriate to include as an attachment. It is available and we can provide a link to it, as well, as background, if that is useful.

The BC notes that this consensus statement does not replace or override in any way the earlier BC correspondence which was specific to the objections period.
All three of the constituency leaders are available for any questions.
Marilyn Cade/transmitted on behalf of the CSG constituency chairs