[bc-gnso] GAC - FINAL_Toronto_Communique_20121017

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 21 01:06:04 UTC 2012

Dear Members
For the next month, Chris or I will be forwarding the notices usually provided by the BC-Secretariat. Bene is away for a month. If you need something from the Secretariat, please do go ahead and email bc-secretariat, and copy Chris Chaplow and me. Bene will want to have access to archives of  your request, but Chris or I will fill in as we can during her absence.
Along those lines, see the GAC Communique below. You may get a duplicate or two on the notices republic comments or information that come our way. Bear with us during this time. We have a lot of work to do in follow up to Toronto, as the BC, and we will all do our best on thecomms front.   https://gacweb.icann.org/download/attachments/4817665/FINAL_Toronto_Communique_20121017.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1350746371705

Marilyn Cade