[bc-gnso] 2013 Nom Com October Report Card

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Tue Oct 23 18:43:57 UTC 2012

Mike,

With your experience on the Nom Com, you, of all people, appreciate the
significant steps toward transparency that this year's Committee have
undertaken and I'm glad that they resonate positively.

Regarding your comments on the SOI, Waudo and I will be sure to take them to
the Committee.

As for the Board Governance discussion, indeed, we took advantage of Toronto
45 to have that meeting and we have a revised position on that in place.

Thank you for your two insightful comments.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

RNA Partners, Inc.