[bc-gnso] FW: ICANN - Toronto annotated agenda - with PUBLISHED/UNPUBLISHED agendas

HASSAN Ayesha ayesha.hassan at iccwbo.org
Tue Sep 25 11:55:47 UTC 2012

Dear Marilyn and Bene,

Thanks very much for providing us with this annotated agenda. Thank you
for your efforts to get more agendas/information published soon as well.
It would be helpful to understand how the GAC high-level meeting will be
managed on Monday; will it be closed or can we attend?

Thanks again.

Best regards,

Ayesha