[bc-gnso] BEIJING: Invitation to GNSO community: NCUC cocktail reception in Beijing

Benedetta Rossi bc-secretariat at icann.org
Tue Apr 9 04:10:03 UTC 2013

"The Non-Commercial Users Constituency (NCUC) invites all our colleagues from the Generic Names Supporting Organization to our Outreach Cocktail reception, to be held on Tuesday 9 April at 6 p.m. - immediately following the Board-GAC meeting - in Grand Hall Foyer B.

We would like to invite you all also to the NCUC Workshop tomorrow afternoon, on "One World, One Internet: Competiton and New gTLDs in a Changing Global Economy", to be held from 1.00-3.00 p.m. in Room 8AB.

Our thanks to our sponsors, including cgi.br, the Public Interest Registry, and the Internet Society. We hope to see you at one or both of our Beijng events!"

Thanks and cheers

Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Faculty Chair, Global IP Partnerships
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAW
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mary.wong at law.unh.edu