[bc-gnso] policy v implementation working group

Gabriela Szlak gabrielaszlak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 16:44:31 UTC 2013

Dear all,

We are very sorry, we had the call for Friday in our schedule, and even
though now I see Steve sent an email with the 8th date, we (Celia and
myself) did not realized about this and so we missed the call... We are
very sorry!!!  (and confused about why this happened...we were sure this
call was for tomororw, we even asked to change the time for another call
from the Latam Strategy tomorrow that we have, in order to be able to be in
the BC call...)

We will listen to the transcripts! sorry again for this confusion.
Gabi and Celia

--
*Gabriela Szlak *

www.clared.co
www.estudiorosz.com.ar
www.einstituto.org <http://www.einstituto.com.ar/>
www.gabrielaszlak.com.ar  <http://www.gabrielaszlak.com.ar/>

*Skype:* gabrielaszlak

*Twitter: @*GabiSzlak

La información contenida en este e-mail es confidencial.
The information in this e-mail is confidential.