[bc-gnso] BC Nominating Committee Elections: Results

Benedetta Rossi bc-secretariat at icann.org
Thu Aug 8 21:33:39 UTC 2013

Dear BC Members,

This is an election announcement regarding the BC Nominating Committee
elections which concluded yesterday, August 7th, 2013. Out of 49 BC Members,
28 members voted in this election. Upon reception of each vote, as Voting
Officer I tallied each vote and applied the BC weighted voting according to
each member’s category. Once the tallies were completed and the voting
period closed, Glen De Saint Gery (Returning Officer) and Rob Hoggarth
(Verifying Officer) verified all votes, and the tally.

The confirmed results are the following:

Large Business Seat:

·         Ron Andruff: 30 votes in favor and 1 abstention

·         Sarah Deutsch: 51 votes in favor and 1 abstention

Small Business Seat:

·         Jimson Olufuye: 27 votes in favor

·         Stéphane Van Gelder: 55 votes in favor

The winners of the elections are therefore: Sarah Deutsch (Large Business
Seat) and Stéphane Van Gelder (Small Business Seat).

Please join me in congratulating Sarah and Stéphane.

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

Benedetta Rossi

BC Secretariat