[bc-gnso] CORRECTION: BC Nominating Committee Elections: Results

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Thu Aug 8 22:09:24 UTC 2013

Indeed congratulations to the 2 winners and best wishes for your terms.

Kind Regards,
Waudo

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013, at 12:39 AM, Benedetta Rossi wrote:

Dear BC Members,

This is an election announcement regarding the BC Nominating Committee
elections which concluded yesterday, August 7^th, 2013. Out of 49 BC
Members, 38 members voted in this election. Upon reception of each
vote, as Voting Officer I tallied each vote and applied the BC weighted
voting according to each member’s category. Once the tallies were
completed and the voting period closed, Glen De Saint Gery (Returning
Officer) and Rob Hoggarth (Verifying Officer) verified all votes, and
the tally.

The confirmed results are the following:

Large Business Seat:

·         Ron Andruff: 30 votes in favor and 1 abstention

·         Sarah Deutsch: 51 votes in favor and 1 abstention

Small Business Seat:

·         Jimson Olufuye: 27 votes in favor

·         Stéphane Van Gelder: 55 votes in favor

The winners of the elections are therefore: Sarah Deutsch (Large
Business Seat) and Stéphane Van Gelder (Small Business Seat).

Please join me in congratulating Sarah and Stéphane.

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

Benedetta Rossi

BC Secretariat